Monday, March 16, 2009

Here we go again...

The uncles came over for a quiet Sunday visit and proceeded to teach Will some new wrestling moves. This is what I woke up to this morning...

Here he goes, see him hooking the arm?

Now the tough part... well, it would probably harder if she weren't his LITTLE sister... circle and drive, buddy!
And the pin! A beautifully executed half nelson (according to Will)...

Thanks A LOT Uncle Brad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this brings back memories of Dad using me as practice for Ted's moves--Ted enjoyed pinning me and I enjoyed fighting dirty, pulling hair, pinching and biting to get out of it...I'll have to give Maya some pointers--ha ha!

April said...

Megan thinks she could take him. She has learned the weak spot for boys and uses it to her advantage. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?