Friday, October 3, 2008

It happened again...

29 again!  Can you believe it?  My kids get a kick out of figuring out my real age.  I give them little hints like this is the fourth time I've turned 29... they are pretty smart! It's funny though, I really don't feel any older than I did in my early 20's.  My Gram once told me that it feels strange getting old (physically), because mentally you always feel MUCH younger. It's something to think about...

Here is Zak lighting the MANY candles on my cake (the kids were dissappointed that the box didn't hold enough candles).

Livvy was the photographer for the evening...

I'm embarrassed to say that I forgot I was wearing (storing) one of the little girl flower clippies in my hair the whole night... sigh.

There was A LOT of smoke... I can't imagine why?

More of Liv's great photographic skills... we call this one "Wild Will"!

4 comments:

Marlo said...

Happy Late Birthday! Mine is this week, so finally time pays off, all those times the kids our grade were older in high school and we wished we were, we get the last laugh, cause we are now younger than all of them. Atleast that is if I can count correctly. 29, 4 times. I tell my kids I am going to be 28, because once you hit 30 you start going backwards.

April said...

HAPPY HAPPY birthday! I hope it was extra special just like you!!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! It's great to be 29 forever! I hope you had a great day! Oh ya, I store random hair items found around the house in my hair too. I've even accidentally gone out with little pink bows and flowers in my hair! Oops!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday. I was thinking how funny that is that I get "random hair items" in may hair all the time too. Then I read Callie's comment. Seriously it must be a mom thing. I had about 8 in my hair yesterday while I was doing some major deep cleaning. haha!!