This is me with my cousin/hairstylist Kara BEFORE (in case you couldn't tell)...
DURING... She cuts really fast...
RIGHT AFTER... Just a note - you will NEVER see me with bangs again (I was talked into this by my well meaning cousins Kara & Sara who do not have to deal with crazy cowlicks like I do, plus I look WEIRD) also my husband could not look at me without breaking into a laugh/snort. He actually told me that the 80's police were at the door and they wanted to know if I had a permit to wear my hair that way! Oh and Liv got a haircut too, so we are showing it off here (she did not want a haircut, so no smiles from her), but she looks adorable!
THE NEXT DAY... Because isn't that always the big test, what will it look like after I've slept on it? Will I be able to make it look as good as it did right after? Here's a back view - FYI, this is the shortest I have ever had my hair in the back.
And HERE I am... Not only am I debuting my new hair in this pic, but I am trying out a new smile here. I've been practicing some less obnoxious smile techniques in the mirror - this is my least cheesy looking one.

6 comments:
LOVE it!!!!! you look more like katie holmes now!
I love the bangs. I agree...you look like Katie Holmes...which you did before and I never realized it. I'm serious Jamie, it's super cute!!! of course, i'm biased. i have bangs myself.
I like you with the bangs (off to the sides) I think you look really cute! and i like your more casual smile, but i like your "Jamie Smile" too!
Dani
Way cute Jamie! it makes me a little sad, because your hair was so long, but I have always liked you with shorter hair. As my mom says, "It frames your face". Of course, she usually says that to me in regard to my eyebrows, or lack thereof.
I like your new cut, Kell actually just got the same one last week. So now you can be twins!!!! Maybe some people would think she was your daughter if you took her out.
Cute hair. I am impressed that you went so short. You are very brave. I bet it is nice to have a "personal" stylist in the family! I am in desperate need of a hair do myself. I guess I will just have to wait until I go back to Utah. Until then ponytails here I come!
Post a Comment