Monday, July 21, 2008

The 1st Annual Dietz Family Reunion!

We held our 1st annual Dietz Family reunion on July 11th and 12th 2008. The two oldest boys families were in charge (Abe & J.C.) and they planned a lot of fun activities. We first met at the school behind Abe's house for a family olympics...

Mom and Dad Dietz - the reason we are all here!Sisters! Maya giving Bella a drink, it was a hot day around 97 degrees.
Some of the kids lining up for the count off. One thing we Dietz's aren't short on is kids! There are currently 26 grandkids (plus two on the way) all under the age of 13!
More kids...
The three legged race, or in this case 4? I had Maya tied up to me on one side and Allie on the other!

Isabella taking a water break...
Frisbee golf? I skipped out on this one to hang out by the water cooler.
My long lost sis-n-law, April, who came home to visit from Arizona!


Cousins! Poor Dave! Alyvia and Madison were having such a good time at his expense.
The kids loved the parachute!
Isabella was a little worried about the kids under there. Here she is trying to call them out...

After the olympic activities, we started up a game of kickball. It was FUN!



I couldn't resist having my picture taken with "the rebel", Uncle Dave!
This picture cracks me up! Livvy has just kicked the ball and it appears that Sam was copying her!



Abe tending the BBQ...
Chase showing off his guitar hero skills...
Uncle J.C. bestowing the awards during the medal ceremony.



2 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Jamey,
Hi! It is fun to see your darling family! You all look so good, and so much the same. I was happy to find your blog and to see how cute your little family is doing. Hope all is well and good to see you!
mary morley ethington

April said...

I love all the pictures you took. maybe I'll just put a link on my page to yours, so I don't have to download them all.