Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just plain lucky...


Uncle Jeb surprised Alyvia last night with his extra ticket (right down on the grass) to the Stadium of Fire, featuring Miley Cyrus (a.k.a. Hanna Montana). I took this picture of her as he was asking her. I asked her later why she didn't jump up and down with joy and she said it's because she's shy - yeah right! At any rate, she should have a great time! She has every single song from Miley's "Best of Both Worlds" tour memorized. Maybe I should lend Jeb the C.D. today so he can realize what he's gotten himself into. Not that he has a choice. He is "performing" in the show. I'm using the term "performing" loosely because he will actually be donning his new Utah Valley University wrestling singlet and putting on a staged wrestling match with some of his teammates. We'll let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually have heard that her concerts are awesome! of course it was from 12 year old girls, but jeb doesn't act much older than that ;) so i think he might end up having fun!
Dani