Here we are at the entrance to Utah's Hogle Zoo...
The "Ghost of the Bayou" (white alligator)...







Zak and Livvy are consulting the map so we don't make the same mistake we made last year. (The one where we missed the turn and trudged up a hill along the back of the zoo that seems to go nowhere and there wasn't an animal to be seen AND it was a million degrees and well, you get the picture...)
Bella was so excited to see the animals...






















4 comments:
What a fun day! You are such a fun mom! What are you doing this week for learning time-- we're going to do indians-- any hot ideas!?
Well once again we did not communicate. We also went to the zoo and I'm sure it was the hottest day 102.I took my family + 1 (Lance Amanda Kaitie & Nick Lances brother) Lance is 22 and never been to the zoo. He said he's good now until he takes his kids.We did have fun but it would have been more fun with you guys.
Geesh- Zak looks like my husband...almost like the 2 could be brothers...
I going to use the alphabet idea, I love it. Looks like a fun trip to the Zoo. Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of Maya at the drinking fountain. Rachel
Post a Comment