Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's Pink...


A recent conversation in the Dietz house:

Alyvia - "I am very proud of Mom for getting a pink razr phone"!

Jamie - "Settle down, I just got the one that was free"

Zak - "And that's why I am proud of your Mom"!
So now you all know I got a new phone! I finally switched over to T Mobile from Cricket so now all you T Mobile carriers can talk to me for free and don't worry, they let me bring my old # with me so I don't have to send out any APB's (all points bulletin). The biggest problem I seem to be having with my phone is that I can never find it. It's our first camera phone ever here at the Dietz house and it turns out it's in high demand (I have to keep it on me at all times now or it mysteriously disappears). I had to ask Jocie to show me how to find the pictures stored on it so I could see what the kids had been up to. I found several pictures of a preying mantis along with several extreme closeups (up the nose kind of shots) - nice!

5 comments:

Tami said...

My kids love to take pictures with my phone too. I check every once in a while to see what's on there picture and video wise. I have come across some very....interesting pictures!

seesuerun said...

Here is a new blog for the sfhs site
http://ryanhelenemily.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

hey jaimie! I found your blog and thought I would say hi. Your kids have grown so much since I last saw you guys, but I guess it has been awhile. I was also wondering if you could give my email address to Jen, I would love to be able to check out her blog. It is thetingeys at yahoo. It was good to read up on you and your fam. Sounds like things are going good.

Ethington Family said...

Hey, it is the same at our house. If anyone leaves their phone laying around they get a picture of Brett (my husband- who should know better) with the option of a couple of poses, most not too cute. His favorite is an up the nose shot, but then he saves it as the person's back screen.
It is fun to look at your blog and feel like I'm catching up a little. Hope all is going well, and that you learn more of how to use your phone than I do. I have the same one, and I'm always asking Brett how to work it. Take care, mary morley ethington

Jodi said...

Hey, I just got the same phone. We got spencer a phone, so I upgraded mine too! I love it, I just need to learn how to use it. I am glad you switched to T-mobile - that's what I have.