Sunday, September 21, 2008

Doing my part...


I'm posting this for any of you out there who like to be prepared...

Do you like a good potato? I mean a really good potato -- Idaho spuds?
The Spanish Fork High School wrestling team is once again taking orders for a direct-from-Idaho shipment of 50 pound bags.

Each 50-lb. bag is $14.

Three choices: Russet, Red, Yukon Gold

Sorry, no mixed bags

Pay when you order; cash or checks payable to "SF Wrestling Club".

Orders are due by Friday, September 26. No exceptions.

Delivery will begin on Saturday, October 4.



You can order through the coach by calling in the evenings and asking for Dave or Thomas Clark at 798-6273.

You can bring the money to 714 South 1450 East Spanish Fork.

I get a couple of bags of these every year and keep them in my garage - they last me the whole winter and into the spring! I like the Yukon Gold the best and think they are the best deal - they are always the most expensive in the grocery store. I always get a bag of red too. If you think 50 lbs sounds like a lot, you can always split a bag with a neighbor.


SIDENOTE- You can also order through me (my Dad's the wrestling coach). Feel free to call me or leave a comment w/ your email.

THANKS

No comments: