boo cougars, go utah!!Dani
So who painted the U on? Drive by with Maya cause I'd like to know...hahaha
Why would God paint a letter on the side of a mountain that asks a question?Now doesn't "U" sound much better?
go byu!!! of course jesus wants the cougars to win!
My brother would have to agree with you. We just had a family party for Jes and he was talking about BYU!
That is awesome!! You are teaching her well:) Go Cougars!
Did you take this picture? I was in the shower on Sat. during the BYU game and Carl was yelling at his laptop...it got pretty intense.
I snagged the pic. off the internet. Zak was yelling at our T.V. too. I bet those two would be quite a pair watching together!
Let's not forget that our Prophet went to the U of U. I doubt that the Lord cares all that much about football.
I'm sure He appreciates a good old fashioned rivalry... well I'm not SURE, but I'm guessing.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
boo cougars, go utah!!
Dani
So who painted the U on? Drive by with Maya cause I'd like to know...hahaha
Why would God paint a letter on the side of a mountain that asks a question?
Now doesn't "U" sound much better?
go byu!!! of course jesus wants the cougars to win!
My brother would have to agree with you. We just had a family party for Jes and he was talking about BYU!
That is awesome!! You are teaching her well:) Go Cougars!
Did you take this picture? I was in the shower on Sat. during the BYU game and Carl was yelling at his laptop...it got pretty intense.
I snagged the pic. off the internet. Zak was yelling at our T.V. too. I bet those two would be quite a pair watching together!
Let's not forget that our Prophet went to the U of U. I doubt that the Lord cares all that much about football.
I'm sure He appreciates a good old fashioned rivalry... well I'm not SURE, but I'm guessing.
Post a Comment