Here is Liv helping out while we were shorthanded
(Jocie arrived a few minutes later to take over for her)
Andy, Alyvia, and Madison
The girls rocking out to Hannah Montana
Soaking their feet...ahhhhhh
Trying to look relaxed...
Painting toes is so much fun...
The two birthday girls blowing out the candles on their Hannah Montana cake
(sand toys to go with her new sandbox Daddy built her)...
Party Girls!
My friend and neighbor came to help... Thanks Julie!
So did my Mom... Thanks to you too!

We had a lot of fun and made some good memories today. I suppose it was worth all the stress...hmmm well I have a lot to say about planning parties, but I'm just too tired to write about it! Maybe tomorrow...
Party Girls!
My friend and neighbor came to help... Thanks Julie!
So did my Mom... Thanks to you too!
We had a lot of fun and made some good memories today. I suppose it was worth all the stress...hmmm well I have a lot to say about planning parties, but I'm just too tired to write about it! Maybe tomorrow...


3 comments:
What a great idea for a party...tee hee. It looks like so much fun and I can't believe Alyvia is getting so big. Dave wants to call her later. I hope she has a great birthday!
PS. Was the "heaven" song on your blog perhaps you and Zak's song in the mid 90's? Just wondering.
Cute pics, she looks so old with all of her friends, it's soooo sad she seemed so little the first time I saw her in our North Park Ward and I still remember the first time I held Maya it seems like we were still trying for Kinzley and her cuteness made me 10 times more baby hungry. I hope you had a fun BBQ, I was stuck at a dance competition all day taking pics, but we need to come by and give the girls their presents. And I'm with you on the maid thing maybe we can share one. ha ha.
Post a Comment