According to this website (link below)
There are 332,717 people in the U.S. with the first name Jamie.
Statistically "Jamie" is the 182nd most popular first name.
69.86 percent of people with the first name Jamie are female. (that's the part of my name that bugs me the most, I have always wanted a "pretty" girlie name)
There are 18,231 people in the U.S. with the last name Dietz.
Statistically "Dietz" is the 1943rd most popular last name(this explains why nobody can pronounce it correctly)
There are ONLY 20 people in the U.S. named Jamie Dietz! That's pretty close to unique, if anyone has less I would love to hear about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh my gosh! there are 730 people in the US that have my full name! (since i dont even have a middle name) you are so clever... can i steal your idea and put that on my blog too?
There are only 2 people in the US that have my full name....I bet you can't beat that....he he! That is pretty neat, I wonder how accurate it is?
I beat you Jac! There is only 1 Jenifer Bunker in the USA and your looking at her. I am unique. I thought with a name like Jenifer there would be more.
Post a Comment