Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Super Friends make Super Models!

Soooooo... My friends and I got our pictures taken (thanks photographybyjocelin)! I couldn't resist pulling out the yearbook and scanning in our Senior pics (hence the graininess) to use as a comparison to our shoot from last week. I LOVE MY FRIENDS (hopefully they still love me after they look at this)! We have been getting together once a month for bookclub for the last 5 years and it's been a good thing, a really good thing! Highschool seems so far away and our friendship now is much more than it ever was before. We've experienced so much together; dating, break ups, and marriages, the sadness that comes from losing a parent, the joys (and pain) of having babies, turning 30, and a whole lot more! I love my husband more than anyone else on earth, but I have to say that if I didn't have my girlfriends... well I'd be a whole different person. I hope we can look back on these pictures when we are old and white haired with a certain fondness and laugh! I hope you enjoy our little "before and after" photos... what a difference FOURTEEN YEARS makes! That being said, I think we all look BETTER than ever before! (If you want to see more pics of us from our photo shoot click here. )






























4 comments:

seesuerun said...

Jamie that is so fun! Thanks your awesome!

April said...

They look so good! The good thing is that most of your friends are still looking hot. My goal is to never be one of those people that when people look at old pictures of me they say "that's you".

Michelle said...

I love this! I especially love seeing the big hair before and the much tamer version after. You girls look beautiful! I love Camille's pregnant belly - she looks amazing. And Jamie, tell that sister of yours she's got skills! Miss you!

Jackie said...

What a bunch of Hotties!!! Everyone of you looked great then and you look great now.